Member’s with NTUC FairPrice/Xtra & Foodcourt receipts dated 14 April to 1 June 2020 are required to submit them to email@example.com to qualify for M Points.
How to earn M Points for NTUC FairPrice/Xtra & Foodcourt Receipts dated 14 April to 1 June 2020:
Step 1: Snap a clear photo (png or jpeg) of your original receipt(s) and ensure the following details are clear:
- Name of participating store (NTUC FairPrice, FairPrice Xtra and/or Foodcourts) in AMK Hub and/or Jurong Point
- Address of store operating in M Malls
- Date & time of transaction
- Receipt number (Ch & Tr Number at the bottom of the receipt)
- Total transaction amount
Step 2: Email the receipt image + registered full name + mobile no. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: Eligible receipts will be processed and M Points will be credited by 31 July 2020.
Terms and conditions:
1. M Points can be earned for qualifying transactions made at NTUC FairPrice/Xtra and participating foodcourts in AMK Hub and/or Jurong Point from 14 April to 1 June 2020.
2. To be eligible to earn M Points for qualifying transactions, members are required to submit a clear image (png or jpeg) of their receipt(s) no later than 30 June 2020, to email@example.com. Registered name and mobile must be included in the same email.
3. Receipt(s) received after 30 June 2020 will not be processed and M Points will not be awarded.
4. Members are advised to retain the original receipt(s) in the event of dispute.
5. M Points will not be credited into your Account until your receipt is determined by us to be valid. The Management reserves the right to reject receipts if they have been unlawfully obtained, or appears to be unclear, altered or tampered with. Any decision on the validity of the receipt(s) submitted, shall be considered final by the Management, conclusive and binding by you.