Spend $25 in a single receipt and receive 1 e-chance to bid for attractive prizes. (excluding supermarket/hypermarket receipt)
Look out for exciting items to bid for! They include an OGAWA MasterDrive Plus worth $8,980, OSIM uLove 2 Massage Chair worth $7,499, Apple MacBook Air worth $1,799, iPhone 12 Pro Max worth $1,799, Dyson Dryer worth $599, M Malls vouchers worth $500, Nintendo Switch worth $489, half-year worth of free dining, breakfast and many more!
The live e-bidding will be conducted on Jurong Point’s Facebook page.
Facebook Live E-Bidding Event 1:
31 Mar, 8:30pm
Spending period: 12 – 31 Mar 2021
Facebook Live E-Bidding Event 2:
28 Apr, 8:30pm
Spending period: 1 – 28 Apr 2021
1.To participate in the Facebook E-Bidding Event, when the product listed for bidding (the “Item”) is revealed, participants are to comment the last 4 digit of their NRIC and bidding tickets (e.g. 123A 5) via the comments section of the E-Bidding Event.
2. Only bids submitted in the comments section of the E-Bidding Event on Facebook Live in the correct format will be accepted and qualify for the E-Bidding Event.
3. Bidding for each Item will start from the indicated minimum number of tickets as mentioned, and each Item will be available for bidding for a period of two minutes to four minutes.
4. A countdown timer will be shown on the screen during the E-Bidding Event.
5. Upon the end of the bidding period for each Item, there will be a ”Close" comment made by JP's Facebook administrator. Bids received after this comment on the administrator's device will not be accepted, even if you are the highest bidder
6. Highest bid will be pinned in the comments
7. Highest bidder will be required to initiate PM (private message) Jurong Point's Facebook page with a screenshot of their bidding tickets from the M Malls App
8. Highest bidder will be given until end of day (2359H) to contact Jurong Point, else, prize will be given to second highest bidder
9. If there are no bidders for the prize, Jurong Point has the right to relist the prize for bidding for either session.
10. Jurong Point shall not be responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions, caused by any means and does not guarantee continual, uninterrupted or error free service or use of the E-Bidding Event site. Each participant acknowledges that this E-Bidding Event is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. Jurong Point, in its sole discretion, may void any sale, temporarily suspend bidding and re-sell any Item that was affected by any malfunction
11. By participating in the E-Bidding Event, participants will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them, any other requirements set out in any related promotional materials and all amendments, additions, replacements and modifications as may be made from time to time.
12. Jurong Point's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entertained. Jurong Point reserves the right to amend or change the Terms and Conditions herein at any time without prior notice. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions shall result in forfeiture of participation in this E-Bidding Event.
1.Bidders to follow the format, e.g. TFS 123A+1
2.First come first serve basis, bidders who bid first will get the item first
3.Starting bid will begin with X tickets.
4.Each account is eligible to bid for 1 quantity/item in each groupbuy, based on the highest number ot tickets bidded at.
5.In the event of sufficient product quantity, remaining quantities will start bid at X-1 tickets, and so on.
6. Bid will end when all available product quantity has been bidded. Or until bidding tickets is at 1